2.06.2009

vacation all i ever wanted... vacation had to get away

hooray for us, we won 2 of our 3 volleyball games last night! the first game was really really close, but we ended up losing it. however, i'm pretty sure the team we played was the team who finally beat us in the finals last season, so beating them for the match was nice! also, i got to play a match before my team's match because another team was short players. it was awesome. i played with the team that was literally the worst team we'd ever played, but they were fun to play with and they have a great attitude about their skill level. i considered their match a good warm-up for my match. :) and surprisingly, whether it was due to the meds or due to my resting the past few days, i played pretty well for being injured and i had a lot of energy!

today was like the longest day ever at work. i made little vacation signs and colored them in. my boss drew a picture of my cruise ship sinking... but she had me and my mom and an unnamed really hot cabana boy in a lifeboat... but the lifeboat was very flimsy and see-through and there was a shark in the water. i get the strange feeling that they don't want me back... haha. :)

i left work a little early since i had saved up some time through the week, and i headed over to the library. i had some materials that just happened to be put on hold for me 3 days before my cruise, even though i had requested them months ago - and of course, they're all due back in one week (while i'm somewhere in the caribbean)... whatever. i got my stuff then went to my last tanning session. again, i was gonna go to the gym, but the reality of things i need to do hit me at work today - i have a gazillion things to find/pack/do before i leave for my parents' house tomorrow. it's about 11 pm now and i still haven't packed - i'm entering panic mode.

i probably won't be posting again until i come back from the cruise. i'll be hangin in ft. lauderdale, key west, ocho rios jamaica, and grand cayman. w00t!

peace in the middle east.

No comments:

Post a Comment