2.05.2009

nicotine valium vicodin marijuana ecstacy and alcohol

i just heard the most absurd, rudest, most unprofessional thing ever from someone who works on one of my projects at work (names left out): "wow, i didn't think you were as big as "C" said you were, but dang! i guess you are!" the person wasn't talking about me, but the convo was going on in the cube beside me and it was loud and the person the comment was directed towards is a "bigger" woman. hot dang. i'm just stunned.
 
anyways, my post. i haven't posted in a little while because i've been trying to rest. i had originally thought my knee was the hurt body part after my fall in the denny's parking lot, but towards the end of the day on tuesday, it was clear that my knee was masking a bigger injury - my back/shoulder/rib area. the pain didn't let up at all through last night, so i went to medexpress in monroeville to get it checked out, just to be sure i didn't do something really bad. it hurt to inhale deeply and the pain was a jagging pain, not a "sore" pain. so i had some xrays done and luckily, nothings broken. it seems i sprained/pulled (?) my left rhomboid, so basically my upper left back. this is somehow attached to the lungs, i guess, so my deep inhales were putting pressure on it or something. to be honest, i have no idea. i just know that i have anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxers and that makes me a very happy person. and it feels a ton better today. i'm not sure if that's due to all the meds or not, but whatever, i'll take it. we have a vb game tonight and i don't want to suck.
 
i have been RAVENOUS the past few days! i seriously cannot stop eating - i'm constantly starving! i've been trying to pick healthy snack options, but nutella knows my name and knows where i live, so it stalks me until i give in to it. i do have a new obsession, though - i believe it's called stretch island fruit company fruit leather. omg, it's SOOO good! they're like fruit roll-ups, but with less sugar and a tougher texture. actually, they might not have any added sugar. they're just so yummy and they taste like fresh fruit! at about 50 cents each, they're a good snack option. :)
 
as stated earlier, tonight's a volleyball night! we're actually playing a team that's undefeated so far, so we might be challenged. on the other hand, they've only played and won against the easy teams that we crushed, so there's no telling how good they actually are. i think i've seen them play before, though, and while they're decent, if they're the team i'm thinking of, they shouldn't be too hard to beat.
 
i'm off to a late meeting... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment