1.26.2009

stupid girl

some facts for today:
i love pittsburgh.
i hate pennsylvania.
i wish pittsburgh were located somewhere warm, like the bahamas.
i get really annoyed when i have to reset every job i run at work.
doctors are the worst.
protein is great.
i’m not big on sugar anymore.
my legs are very, very sore from yesterday’s workout.
my volleyball team is once again in first place.
i’ve lost at least 22 pounds since last year’s cruise.
my stomach is still kind of cramping up from yesterday.
i couldn’t sleep last night because I kept craving turkey jerky.
i didn’t fall asleep until sometime after 3 am.
i have some sort of weird fever-esque thing going on right now.
my eyes are killing me today.
cardio kickboxing. 7 pm.
yoga. 8 pm.
nearly week-old chicken marsala for dinner. 9.30 pm.
death/collapsing at 10 pm.

2 comments:

  1. There's supposed to be another snow storm rolling in sometime tomorrow too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, snow is the worst. i already can't see my street!

    ReplyDelete