5.28.2009

I'm the worst.

Yeah, I know. I’m the worst. I’ve been gone a really long time, and rest assured, I’ve been quite busy. I’ve considered giving up the blogging thing – I’m just not that good at it. I used to be… I used to have a Livejournal that I kept going for years and years until I caught on that my mom had found out about it. That was the end of the LJ. And of course I’ve Myspace-d and Facebook-ed myself silly. But a real blog just seemed like the next practical step. Plus, I’m sort of addicted to reading food blogs. Like, read them continually during the day at work, check for updates on my phone, and then check again at night before I go to sleep. Every day. So I thought I’d create a nice little bloggy of my own… except I had nothing to write about! Let’s face it – my life is hardly interesting. The most exotic thing I do is go to Whole Foods about once a month. So really, if I have nothing to write about, why blog?

These are the thoughts that have plagued me for the past month or so while I wasn’t blogging. I considered just giving up the blog. But then I thought again and decided that I should maybe keep it, and someday maybe I’ll have something interesting to write about. I just need to find my niche. Is it food? Pittsburgh? Volleyball? Trader Joe’s? Crazy people at the gym? Perhaps I’ll figure it all out some day and come back. But until then, consider this my “summer vacation.” It might last longer than the summer… or it might just last until tonight. If anyone has any ideas, or has any thoughts on what I should write about, by all means, let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment